nl_NL translation file (.po). “gevonden van” becomes “gevondenvan” (merged to one sentence)

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking nl_NL translation file (.po). “gevonden van” becomes “gevondenvan” (merged to one sentence)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Janne Wolterbeek
    Participant

There is a missing space in the Dutch (nl_NL) .po file that I fixed, but it keeps showing up.
    You won’t believe me but I spent over 8 hours trying to solve this issue, I’ve consulted the hosting co. (one.com) 4 times now about my suspicion of server side caching. Nothing worked, Varnish cache .htaccess solution is not working either. It is really driving me crazy and it is nearly 6 am now and I had no sleep.
    I hope I can talk to someone soon enough, this is really a pressing issue for me, please understand!
    My client is getting impatient with me.
    Does Motopress use their own caching mechanism in Hotel Booking? Where can I find this?
    Thanks for any help!!!

Jane Wells

Hello Janne,

You may do that easily using Loco Translate plugin
    . Check this article with an example of how to do that.

Regards,

Jane

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Janne,

Could you please specify the string where the space should be added? Could you specify the location of the translation file that you have edited?

best regards,
    J. Davis

Janne Wolterbeek
    Participant

Hi,

I believe it is line 8081, in the nl_NL translation file (.po).
    In search results the sentences “… accommodaties gevonden” & “van … tot …” are merged to one sentence and “gevonden van” becomes “gevondenvan”. Best is to add a comma as well: “…gevonden, van…”

Hope that helps!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Janne,

I can see you have managed to solve this within your ticket request. You may also add your translation suggestion here https://translate.getmotopress.com/glotpress/projects/wordpress/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/ so that we could update this translation within one of the next releases. Feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.