Seasons for each home

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maria Roncarati
    Participant

Hi, I’m building a vacation rental website with multiple homes and each home has their own season dates. How can I solve this issue?? is there any plugin to make individual seasons for each property????

Andre Flores

Hello Maria,

There is no option to assign a season to certain accommodation type by default, however, you may create seasons for each accommodation type and configure rates for each accommodation type within that specific season – this will make each accommodation type available within specific season only.

Regards,
    Andre

Maria Roncarati
    Participant

Hi Andre, Thank you for your prompt replay!
    maybe I didn’t explain well.

In order to calculate prices based on seasons, I have a problem with each property because the same season have variation on dates for the different properties. As example:

David House- “High season” from Jan-7 to Feb-20 Rate: $1000 per night
    Jhon House- “High season” from Jan-15 to Feb-28 Rate: $900 per night

The problem is the dates are different in the same season and so for Thanksgiving, low season, Semana Santa, Christmas, etc. is happening the same.

The other problem is also when you have more than 50 properties, each property have at least 6 diferent seasons all with variation of dates.

Please don’t tell me that I need to create more than 300 hundred seasons because this is not a smart system to work.

Do you have an idea how to solve this issue????

Andre Flores

Hello Maria,

Thank you for the detailed explanation, it is much appreciated.

Indeed, you should create a separate season for each period of time/event, so, basically the Season does not mean it should be only the high, the low, summer, winter etc. season, it may be any period of time or even specific date, e.g. Thanksgiving. You will need to create as many seasons as there are variations for your accommodations, e.g.: David House High season from Jan-7 to Feb-20, Jhon House High season from Jan-15 to Feb-28
    etc.
    So far this is the only option to achieve what you need and there are no alternatives to it.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.