Seasons are Broken

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Jason Hebert
    Participant

I can’t update the seasons, or create new ones.

What happens is if I try and update a season it keeps reverting back to the old one before I made the change.

If I try to add a new season, the date fields keep turning back to blank after saving.

This essentially bricks the entire website making it useless for 2021. Client is not impressed and neither am I.

Has anyone else dealt with this before?

Jason Hebert
    Participant

UPDATE: I rolled the WordPress version back to 5.4.2 and it works fine. THe issue is a compatibility issue with the latest version of wordpress

Janina Weghorn
    Participant

I have problem with prices for accommodation. My prices based on season and number of guests accommodation is made. I think I set it up correctly but is not reflected on booking page. It shows the higher price for max. number of guests accommodation is listed to.
    Also the form is very long all prices listed twice, you have to check free service. I’m not sure who will go over it without giving up on reservation.

Marcus
    Participant

Jason, thanks for following up. I uncovered a double-booking bug on a project that’s due to launch Friday and wonder if the latest WordPress version is the cause of that as well.

There are bugs all over this platform that were not present months ago. Support only provides boilerplate answers without investing time in real troubleshooting, and I’m starting to fear the worst for our clients.

Andre Flores

Hello Jason,

I have tested the latest Hotel Booking plugin version with WordPress 5.6 and was unable to replicate the issue – seasons are updated/created without any issues. If the issue persists on your end, kindly submit a request to our Help Desk providing temporary access to WordPress dashboard, so we take a closer look at the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Janina,

By default the price for the maximum available number of guests is displayed on the Checkout page unless you select the desired number of guests – this is how the plugin works by default. This was done on purpose in order to make sure the user selects valid number of guests before proceeding to confirm the booking.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Jason,

Thank you for reporting the issue, it was resolved in the latest Hotel Booking v. 3.9.1 update on December, 10th.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.