Search results showing non-available accomodations

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Search results showing non-available accomodations

• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Mary Evans.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Aleksandar Draganov
    Participant

Hello,

I am having the following problem. When you search for available accommodations, in the result page I see all the rooms. Those that are not available appear like this:
    null
    The dropdown is empty.
    We are using Hotel Booking 3.7.5 and Palmeria 1.2.0. For sure it was fine when it was configured initially. Recently we updated to the newest versions.

Thank you,
    Aleksandar

Alex M
    Participant

Do you have “Book button behavior on the search results page” option enabled?
    If yes, could you disable it and check the issue.

Aleksandar Draganov
    Participant

Disabling did not work
    null
    This is how it looks now:
    null

Thom
    Participant

I don’t have that option in my WordPress Admin, but I’m running the latest version as far as I’m concerned. How can I fix this?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hi Aleksandar,

Please, submit a ticket here, for us to have a closer look at the issue and provide you with personal assistance. Thank you.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Thom,

The option “Book button behavior on the search results page” was added to the Hotel Booking plugin in the 3.7.3 version. For now, the latest version is 3.7.6.
    In case the ability to redirect to checkout immediately after successful addition to reservation on the search results page still is not available for you, please, submit a ticket here, for us to have a closer look at the issue and also provide you with personal assistance.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.