Search results display info – single accommodation

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Search results display info – single accommodation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    richard simpson
    Participant

With a single accommodation would it be possible to just show the information from 1 accommodation found, the top bit with reserve button. In effect hiding the select from available accommodations and anything below that? I can send a screenshot if needed?
    Thanks
    Richard

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

You may try to follow the steps from this article https://support.motopress.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039364232-How-to-set-up-Hotel-Booking-for-single-property-rental-

Let me know if it is helpful.

best regards,
    John Davis

richard simpson
    Participant

Thank you John that is good. I was just trying to simplify the reservation. There are two buttons on page one says reserve and the other book. Could we hide one of the buttons or make them both say reserve maybe.
    The reserve button is cleaner one click to booking information page.
    Does that make sense?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

If you mean the Reserve button in the Recommended Section so you may disable it by deactivating the option at Accommodation > Settings:

– Enable a search form to recommend the best set of accommodations according to the number of guests.

Then you may enable the option to redirect the Book button to the checkout at Accommodation > Settings:
    – Book button behavior on the search results page

best regards,
    John Davis

richard simpson
    Participant

That’s exactly what I wanted John, thanks a lot.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.