- This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by richard simpson.
- October 5, 2022 at 11:19 pm #1362190richard simpsonParticipant
With a single accommodation would it be possible to just show the information from 1 accommodation found, the top bit with reserve button. In effect hiding the select from available accommodations and anything below that? I can send a screenshot if needed?
RichardOctober 11, 2022 at 5:21 am #1364029J. DavisKeymaster
You may try to follow the steps from this article https://support.motopress.com/hc/en-us/articles/360039364232-How-to-set-up-Hotel-Booking-for-single-property-rental-
Let me know if it is helpful.
John DavisOctober 13, 2022 at 12:05 am #1364767richard simpsonParticipant
Thank you John that is good. I was just trying to simplify the reservation. There are two buttons on page one says reserve and the other book. Could we hide one of the buttons or make them both say reserve maybe.
The reserve button is cleaner one click to booking information page.
Does that make sense?October 17, 2022 at 5:19 am #1366202J. DavisKeymaster
If you mean the Reserve button in the Recommended Section so you may disable it by deactivating the option at Accommodation > Settings:
– Enable a search form to recommend the best set of accommodations according to the number of guests.
Then you may enable the option to redirect the Book button to the checkout at Accommodation > Settings:
– Book button behavior on the search results page
John DavisOctober 18, 2022 at 11:47 pm #1367056richard simpsonParticipant
That’s exactly what I wanted John, thanks a lot.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.