- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by Stacy Lind.
- March 18, 2019 at 10:03 am #784240Scarlett SmitsParticipant
I would like to change the text on the search result “Select from available accommodations.” to something else, where can I do this?March 20, 2019 at 8:51 am #785230Stacy LindKeymaster
Any system text of the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin can be changed or translated with a translation plugin:
- Install the Loco Translate plugin from wp.org and activate it.
- Navigate to Dashboard > Loco Translate > Plugins and click Hotel Booking.
- Click New Language.
- Choose the language of your WordPress.
- Choose location as “Other” and select “languages/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking-xx_XX.po”
- Use the Filter field to find the string that you want to change.
- Insert your own phrase as a translation.
- Save and check the result.
March 20, 2019 at 8:58 am #785235Scarlett SmitsParticipant
- This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by Steve.
Does this also work with WPML? and my site is goingt o be in more languages, so would this not mess with the languages?March 20, 2019 at 9:13 am #785241Stacy LindKeymaster
Yes, our plugin has no compatibility issues with WPML and you will be able to set up your content in multiple languages. We have an article on how to translate our booking system with WPML.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.