Search Availability Form Showing Unavailable Dates

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Search Availability Form Showing Unavailable Dates

• This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 week ago by Ashleigh Bamford.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Ashleigh Bamford
    Participant

We have a 2 night minimum stay. Where we have a single night gap between bookings, the search availability form is allowing this date to be selected to check-in, then when a check out date is selected, no accommodations are available. How can i make it so the search availability form does not show the single nights as available?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi, I’ve checked the same scenario with the Hotel Booking 4.8.8 and the calendar looks correct https://prnt.sc/5aJV5Sw8o5Ph It does not allow to select a chick-in if a stay-in period is less than 2 nights.

Ashleigh Bamford
    Participant

Thank you. While this has been fixed, some available check-in / check-out dates on the calendar are showing as truncated half boxes. This doesn’t make sense as you should either be able to select the date for check-in / check-out or not be able to select it. Here is a screenshot.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ashleigh,
    Could you please provide the website URL where I can check it?

Ashleigh Bamford
    Participant
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ashleigh,
    As far as I can see you have already adjusted the styles as they look different from the ones on the screenshot.

Ashleigh Bamford
    Participant

Hi, I seem to be having this same issue again where the search availability form is showing a single night gap between bookings as available. Strangely it is only happening on a few dates, not all where there is only a single night booking. Here is an example.

Also, can you please tell me what CSS I can use to remove the ‘availability’ and ‘rules’ note pop-ups from the calendar. Example here.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Ashleigh,

Is there any other example I can check because July 18 is not available anymore?
    As for the tooltips, they can not be disabled with custom CSS, unfortunately. Though they are informative and can be useful for the guests.

Ashleigh Bamford
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.