Same Holiday Home – Different Booking Options?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Same Holiday Home – Different Booking Options?

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Richard Tolley
    Participant

What is the nest way to deal with this issue. I have a Holiday Home which is a single property, but has two distinct booking options. I have created two accommodations as can be seen here with their own booking rules:

https://cottagetocamper.com.au/accomodation/

The problem is I need to prvent each option from being bookable once the other option has been booked and vice versa.

I would like to have each option set as its own accomodation option if possible, rather than a single accomodation,

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

First of all, you could add one property and create 2 different Rates with different titles, descriptions, and prices. Thus the guest could select a proper rate on the checkout page.
    Otherwise, you may sync the ical links for each property in the way it is described in this article

Richard Tolley
    Participant

Thanks for your repsonse. I have now created a single accomodation and have set the relevant descriptions, rates, etc. However, I now have the issue that I can’t set multiple minimun stay rules.

For example, if we have to open the 2nd room in our hoilday home (more than 2 guests) then we want a min stay of 5 days as opposed to the usual 2 day min stay rule.

Can I achieve this?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

You need to create a separate season for the holiday at Accommodation > Seasons. Then go to Accommodation > Rates and edit the rates adding the new season price with the holiday season. You need to drag the holiday season over another season(s) that overlap it and drop it at the top within the rate.
    Then go to Bookings > Booking Rules and add the minimum stay rule for this holiday season.
    Hope it helps

Richard Tolley
    Participant

Hi Thanks again for the reply. That helped, but I still cannot seem to control how many people can be book into a stay, for example the rules I need are as follows

Up to 2 adults, min two night stay

Up to 4 adults or 2 Adults/2Children, min 5 night stay.

So at present 4 adults can search and book a 2 night stay. The rules are not being applied?

I am getting confused!!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,
    There is no booking rule for the minimum stay depending on the capacity that the guest selects on the search form. It is possible to set up a minimum stay rule per accommodation type per season.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.