Rooms not bookable

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Lee Collier
    Participant

I have downloaded the plugin created my accommodations and done everything that I think I need to do. However my rooms are just not bookable all the dates in the calendar are scored through with mouse over text “Not available”

Please help this is driving me mad!!

Bruno Riedel
    Participant

Same here

Jonas Bühler
    Participant

Same here, but only for English translation of my page. German works fine, though.

I was able to set rates for both German and English versions, but somehow, the English accomodation types don’t seem to be available.

Best wishes
    Jonas

Bruno Riedel
    Participant

Can someone tell me where to set the availability for the accommodations ?

This seems to be completely missing for me.

Lee Collier
    Participant

I had the seasons set up wrong did them for last year not this year!! All seems fine now

Andre Flores

Hello Lee,

I am glad that you have managed to resolve the issue.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Bruno,

In order to make your accommodation type available you should make sure to have at least one accommodation generated for each accommodation type, create seasons for future dates and set up rates for each accommodation type including those seasons. You will find detailed directions on how to do that in this article.

Regards,
    Andre

Andre Flores

Hello Jonas,

You should make sure to create translations of accommodation types for all the languages first, otherwise they will not be able in other languages. Check this article with instructions on how to translate the plugin via WPML properly.

Regards,
    Andre

Jonas Bühler
    Participant

Hi Andre

Thank you for your suggestions. I already translated both the accomodation types and the rates. However, I somehow can’t translate the seasons. I’m translating my site with Polylang.

I think if I could translate the seasons, it would be fine. Do you have any suggestions how I could do that using Polylang?

Best wishes
    Jonas

Andre Flores

Hello Jonas,

I am afraid the Polylang plugin is not fully compatible with the Hotel Booking, therefore we recommend using WPML only, as it is 100%-compatible with our product.

Regards,
    Andre

Jonas Bühler
    Participant

Hi Andre,

That’s a shame, but it explains a lot of things.

The WPML documentation you sent me didn’t state which version of WPML I have to get in order for it to integrate seamlessly with the Hotel Booking plugin. Is the Multilingual Blog sufficient or do I need to purchase the Multilingual CMS?

Best wishes
    Jonas

Andre Flores

Hello Jonas,

I would recommend getting the Multilingual CMS plan ad the Multilingual Blog plan does not include String Translation, which is important for some plugin/theme strings translation.

Regards,
    Andre

Jonas Bühler
    Participant

Hi Andre,

Ok, thank you for the information!

Best wishes
    Jonas

Andre Flores

Hello Jonas,

You are most welcome, I hope you will be able to achieve the result with the WPML plugin.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.