results of the availability search

• This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Holger Scheipner
    Participant

hi, i have entered 3 houses in the plugin. the check of availability also works. If a house is not available, the alternatives are shown to me, but I would also like to be shown that the house is not available… so the reason why I get the other suggestions

Thx holger

Andre Flores

Hello Holger,

The only option would be enabling direct booking in order to allow your guests to book specific accommodation right from its single page, so if it is not available the guest will receive a corresponding message.
    Navigate to Accommodation ->Settings and enable the “Skip search results page and enable direct booking from accommodation pages.” option there.

Regards,
    Andre

Patricia Llonch
    Participant

I have five different appartments (five types of Accomodations), each one different from the others, but only one appartment of each kind (one accomodation of each type).
    The number of accomodations of each type that appears on the results form is confusing; it always shows “1 of 1” and I would like to eliminate it. Is it possible?

Andre Flores

Hello Patricia,

You may hide it via CSS, simply add the following code under Appearance ->Customize ->Additional CSS:

.mphb-rooms-quantity-wrapper.mphb-rooms-quantity-multiple {
    	display: none;
    }

Regards,
    Andre

Patricia Llonch
    Participant

THANK YOU!

Andre Flores

You are always welcome, I am glad I could help.
    It would be very much appreciated if you leave your positive feedback about the Hotel Booking Checkout fields plugin at: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking-checkout-fields/#edd-reviews-respond.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.