Responsivity

• This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 2 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    margaret Njeri
    Participant

How can I have different images on mobile as the same images don’t look right on mobile at the home page slider.
    The next previous buttons are not available too and the small control dots at the bottom left are too small on mobile to use.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for your question. All you have mentioned means the slider is responsive and it is adjusted for a more convenient view on mobile devices. As for the controls so they are not needed since the visitor can swipe the slides with a finger.

best regards,
    J. Davis

margaret Njeri
    Participant

How do I assign different images for mobile version?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Margaret,

There is no possibility to assign another image for different device types. As an option, you may try to override styles to adjust the position or size of the same pictures.

best regards,
    J. Davis

margaret Njeri
    Participant

How do I do this?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Margaret,

Adjusting custom CSS styles will depend on the orientation of pictures that you have used in the slideshow and on the result of what you try to achieve. You may provide the link to your site and provide a screenshot of what you want to achieve so that we could try to offer you some code examples.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.