Report bookings associated to coupons

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    ROBERTO
    Participant

Is there any way to relate/recount the bookings done with a certain coupon?
    I would like to have different coupons given to different people and be able to generate a commission on the total of all the bookings generated under one coupon. So it would be great, for instance under the report tab, to be able to total the bookings done using one certain coupon.
    Like a way of affiliation. If somebody spreads out a coupon with a discount rate, I would like to know easily how many bookings are being done with that discount coupon to be able to pay a commission for all those bookings.
    I don´t know if I made myself clear.
    If this is possible already, please explain how to do it.
    Thanks before hand!!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Roberto,
    When you go to Bookings > Coupons there is a column ‘Uses’. Thus you can see how many times each coupon was used.
    Let me know if it is helpful.

ROBERTO
    Participant

Thanks for your reply.
    I am aware I can see the number of times a coupon is used, but I would like to be able to know how much each coupon is totalling in bookings to be able to give a commission to an affiliate.
    Let’s say a give away a 20% coupon to an affiliate. After a period of time, let´s say a few months, I would like to know without having to go reservation by reservation, how many bookings were done with that coupon and how much they total, to be able to give that 20% to the affiliate.
    Also it would be interesting to have the option for that affiliate, to log in to the back end and see how many reservations have gone through using his coupon.

Thanks

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Roberto,
    Thanks for your clarification. We will keep your request in mind.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.