Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Emmet Remove Sidebar
- This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 11 months ago by J. Davis.
- May 19, 2016 at 11:37 am #309577EveParticipant
I cannot remove the sidebar from the website.
Even if I have nothing in the ‘Main Widget Area’ the Meta details still show up there. Is there a way to make the product pages, shop etc. full width?
ThanksMay 19, 2016 at 12:41 pm #309642J. DavisKeymaster
You can remove sidebar by installing Child theme and editing proper files. You can get a ready Child Theme you can get it at this page https://motopress.com/themes/emmet/
JohnMay 20, 2016 at 4:20 am #310157EveGuest
I have a child theme installed. Can you please expand on ‘editing the proper files’. I do not know what to edit to remove the sidebar.
Thanks.May 25, 2016 at 12:45 pm #312830J. DavisKeymaster
1. You can remove sidebar at Portfolio pages by putting this file to your child theme folder. Then reload the page.
2. In order to remove sidebar from the products page you can follow this topic
Please let me know the post types where you want to remove sidebar?
JohnJune 21, 2017 at 12:26 pm #536183GertieBeeGuest
This file is no longer available on Dropbox. I’m looking for a way to show single portfolio fullwidth and the image width custom size 960 x 320 px. It keeps showing 750 x 320 pxJune 23, 2017 at 3:34 pm #537409J. DavisKeymaster
Please try to get the file by this link.
JohnJune 24, 2017 at 11:34 am #537659GertieBeeGuest
Thanks, but this still got a sidebar.June 28, 2017 at 3:05 pm #539183J. DavisKeymaster
I’m sorry, I’ve updated file. Try to use this one.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.