Problem with payment

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Julien BLANCHARD
    Participant

I currently have a problem on my booking confirmation page when choosing payments.

I have indeed activated paypal, Stripe and direct bank transfer. My concern is not so much a payment concern but the choice of payment!

Let me explain: After the customer has filled in his personal information for the booking, he must choose the payment to be able to pay (I set stripe by default but that does not change anything). The problem is that the Stripe payment is therefore pre-selected but with a loading icon next to the price.
    I have to choose another payment, wait for the icon to disappear to return to the Stripe payment so that it can start. AND, after 2 to 3 changes of payment methods (and without accepting), the waiting icon (and therefore the inability to click on “book now”) is present for all payment choices and it makes payment impossible …

Nothing to do with SSL, I do have one. I unchecked and checked the forced payment in SSL, nothing changes. I admit that I am lost concerning this other problem that I encounter …

I hope to have a solution (:

Thank you in advance !

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Julien,

We could not recreate the issue locally. As soon as we filled the requested data at the Checkout page, price loaded appropriately (with the Stripe payment gateway preselected).
    Please, make sure to have the latest version of Hotel Booking (3.8.2).
    In case the issue still exists, could you provide a link to your website, for us to see and test the issue? Otherwise, could you submit a ticket here to have a closer look at your case and assist you personally?

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Julien BLANCHARD
    Participant

Hi,

Thx for answering,

I do have the latest version. The link is here : https://domainedauget.fr

I’ll then open a ticket 👍

Have a nice day

Julien BLANCHARD
    Participant

The problem is not that the price is not displayed correctly but that by choosing and changing the payment method, a waiting icon is displayed to the right of the price and it is impossible to validate the payment because pseudo-loading (while the price is correct)

Andre Flores

Hello, Julien!

Looks like Stripe has not been set up properly, there are some errors in browser developer’s tool console: https://prnt.sc/t2irlr. You should make sure your public and secret keys are valid and inserted in corresponding fields under Stripe payment settings. You may get both keys in your Stripe account.

Regards,
    Andre

Julien BLANCHARD
    Participant

It seems good to me now!

It seems that the fact that stripe is not yet configured was causing other payment methods to fail.

Thank you !

The ticket can therefore be closed!

Have a good day

Andre Flores

Hi, Julien!

You are always welcome, I am glad I could help.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.