Prices start at:

• This topic has 19 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Gundula Uray
    Participant

Thanks that worked in regard to showing the price per night

*) It does however no longer show the plus taxes and fees in brackets
    *) I would appreciate this all being behind a setting instead of building custom php files in the child theme.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Gundula,

Thanks for your reply. There was used an out-of-date code of function where the text about taxes was not available. I’ve updated the code in the previous reply https://motopress.com/forums/topic/prices-start-at/#post-787079
    Please update the code in the functions.php file of your child theme.

We have this request in our list of features to add such an option to the setting of the plugin. We will notify you when we have any news.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Gundula Uray
    Participant

Hello J Davis,
    the above has worked thanks! But I have another occurance where this does not work:

1) go to https://holapp.at/
    2) enter a CHECK IN and CHECK OUT date (choose any date you want)
    3) click SEARCH

–> you will see that the prices there in the SEARCH RESULTS are all with “for 3 nights” instead of per night.

Could you please suggest a code for that as well please.

regards,
    Peter

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Gundula,

Thanks for your question. The search results show the price for the number of nights that the guests make a search for. That is if the guest makes a search for 7 nights it will show the price for this period including variable pricing.

Let us know if you have any additional questions.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Matthieu Coulanges
    Participant

Hello
    6 month later i’ve the same bug with the reservation form “price by night”. Not yet fixed ???
    When i book one week, in english i’ve “280€ for 7 nights”, and in french “280€ for one nights”. PLease fix it quickly ! Not possible to have this bug on production site.
    Best
    Matthieu

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Matthieu,

This string has been already fixed. Please make sure you use the latest version of the plugin. If you have used Loco Translate you need to open the plugin translations and click the Sync option to update the strings.

best regards,
    John Davis

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.