Price calculation back-end and front-end unworkable (VAT tax)

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Price calculation back-end and front-end unworkable (VAT tax)

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    R. L.
    Participant

Hi,

Is there any way you can change the way prices are added in the back-end differently?

For instance:
    – I want it displayed in the front-end as € 100,- per night (also in the calendars).
    – I have a VAT of 9%.

What I would want is to set the rate at € 100,-. Period. And in the ‘taxes and fees’ add the 9% over this amount. I can do this of course, but I have to set the rate as € 91,7431 per night to have it calculated at € 100,- in the front-end. And I can NOT display it in the calendar because it will show € 91- and not € 100,-.

So, just like for instance Booking.com. You see € 100,- in the calendar, and in the booking form you see the breakdown with € 91,74 ex VAT, € 8,26 VAT, and the total of € 100,-. Way nicer for easily setting rates in de back-end.
    Seems like an easy update? Would be REALLY helpful.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi, there are no other options at the moment. We have such a request in our list of features. We will notify you when we have any news on this.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.