Populate previous customer info for admin new booking??

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Populate previous customer info for admin new booking??

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Levack
    Participant

I hope I am just missing something on this one, but is it possible to create a backend new booking for a previous customer without inputting all customer information? While convenience is a factor, I am more concerned about the potential human errors that could occur when inputting information that could be easier populated from the customer list.

We are not creating accounts for customers if that matters.

If this is not currently an option, do you plan to add this feature anytime soon or have any suggestions to add this functionality?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for contacting us. Currently, there is no possibility to select a user you create a reservation for and auto-populate his/her information in the fields of the checkout form.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Thomas Levack
    Participant

That is disappointing. Is this something that might be considered a new feature at some point? I would think this is something most users would really appreciate.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your feedback. I’ve added your request to our list of features. We will notify you when we have any news on this.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.