- This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years, 2 months ago by J. Davis.
- February 22, 2017 at 10:15 am #479098Filip TsvetkovGuest
I must admin this plugin is good. Read the documentation couple times, nicely structured, put some thought in making the plugin and required steps in installation and configuration.
I was just about to click the “buy” button when i looked up that unavailability to translate with wpml. See the website I plan must have multilingual support and it leaves bad impression if all text and stuff are translated but when you go to book a room its all in english. Such a bummer.
Can you inform me on my e-mail which I provided, when you add this feature. 🙂February 22, 2017 at 3:16 pm #479258J. DavisKeymaster
Yes, we are currently working on this and we’ll notify you here when it is available. It will be ready approximately in a week or two.
JohnMarch 14, 2017 at 4:15 pm #490287J. DavisKeymaster
We are happy to announce about 1.1.0 version release with following notes:
– Added the ability to receive payments through PayPal, 2Checkout and Stripe gateways.
– Made the plugin multilingual ready.
– Added translation into 13 languages (Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Swedish, Italian, Hungarian, Czech, Chinese, Dutch, French, German).
Thank you for your interest!
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.