Plugin as a whole package

• This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by J. Davis.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Filip Tsvetkov

I must admin this plugin is good. Read the documentation couple times, nicely structured, put some thought in making the plugin and required steps in installation and configuration.
    But ..
    I was just about to click the “buy” button when i looked up that unavailability to translate with wpml. See the website I plan must have multilingual support and it leaves bad impression if all text and stuff are translated but when you go to book a room its all in english. Such a bummer.
    Can you inform me on my e-mail which I provided, when you add this feature. 🙂

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Fillip,

Yes, we are currently working on this and we’ll notify you here when it is available. It will be ready approximately in a week or two.

Best regards,
    John

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Filip,

We are happy to announce about 1.1.0 version release with following notes:

– Added the ability to receive payments through PayPal, 2Checkout and Stripe gateways.
    – Made the plugin multilingual ready.
    – Added translation into 13 languages (Portuguese, Polish, Russian, Spanish, Turkish, Swedish, Italian, Hungarian, Czech, Chinese, Dutch, French, German).
    Thank you for your interest!

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.