PayPal account optional in paypal but it doesnt work

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking PayPal account optional in paypal but it doesnt work

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zlatan Hadzic
    Participant

Hi, how can I enable credit card payments with Paypal? The page of the paypal website that shows up allows just to people with a paypal account to make payement, but what if a person does not have it?

I have anabled PayPal account optional in paypal but it doesnt work.

Andre Flores

Hello Zlatan,

You should make sure your have a Business PayPal account, otherwise the option to use credit card for not registered users will not be available during checkout.

Regards,
    Andre

Zlatan Hadzic
    Participant

Hello i have Business account and i have activated PayPal account optional in paypal but it doesnt work.

Andre Flores

Hello Zlatan,

Unfortunately, I was unable to replicate the issue locally, when using Business PayPal account it does not require guests to have a PayPal account, they can pay with a credit card without having to log in.
    I would recommend that you contact PayPal regarding this matter, they should be able to assist.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.