Payment method says “stripe”

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 4 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Bart de Koning
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using stripe as the payment gateway.
    But on the reservation received page its says: “paymentmethod: Stipe”.
    This is not what I want since the customer does not know what stripe is. Can I change it to the method use like “iDeal” or “Creditcard”?

Andre Flores

Hi, Bart!

You may easily change the payment method title using Loco Translate. Navigate to Loco Translate ->Plugins ->Hotel Booking – find your website language or add it if it is not there, and edit its translations. Use the search field to find desired string and add a translation to it – this will change the payment method title.

Regards,
    Andre

Bart de Koning
    Participant

Thank you for your reply,

But if a customer pays by creditcard (via stripe) I want it to say “creditcard”, if the customer pays with iDeal (also stripe) I want to to say “iDeal”.

Is this possible?

Andre Flores

Hi, Bart!

Unfortunately, there is no way to make the title changed depending on payment method your Customer uses, since they all are within Stripe payment gateway: https://prnt.sc/rpj3sh. As an option you may include all the available payment methods in title, e.g. Credit card/iDEAL/Giropay.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.