One Season – How to blank out other dates

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years ago by Stacy Lind.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Kevin Reeve
    Participant

I am using the Hotel Booking system for a conference to be held on a college campus. Customers are booking beds in a dorm room. So the Season is only 4 days.

I have created a season that covers the appropriate days/nights. There is no other season. How do I make sure that only the season can be booked, and can the calendar for searching reflect the only availability dates?

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Kevin,

The property is not available on the dates when it does not have a price. So make sure that the property has a rate only for the 4 day season in Accommodation > Rates.
    If you have only one accommodation type display its booking form with [mphb_availability id=”your accommodation type id”] and enable the option Skip Search Results. It will display only the available dates in the check availability form.
    If you have multiple accommodation types, the best way would be to block off all the dates except for the 4 nights in the Bookings tab > Booking Rules (Block Accommodation). This block will be shown in all the calendars.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.