One house for two acomodation types: sync calendar

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking One house for two acomodation types: sync calendar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Samuel Gentilhomme
    Participant

Hello,

Here is the situation: I have a house for rent, usually, on high season we rent the whole house but I want to be able to rent half the house in low season…

So far: I have created two accommodation types: one for the whole house (W) and one for half of it (H).

I’ve set a booking rule for H so it will be available only in low season but I can’t sync the calendars between H and W because W would be unavailable as well in low season….so in low season I can’t sync the calendars between the W and H

Is there a way to proceed ?

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello Samuel,

The case is rather confusing. If I understood correctly, in low season you need to be able to rent both Whole house acc. type or Half house one?
    Note that if you unclick “Export admin blocks” in Accommodation > Settings > Calendars Synchronization, booking rules should not be imported.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Samuel Gentilhomme
    Participant

Hello Mary,

You understood correctly.
    If I unclick admin blocks, I won’t be able to synchronize the blocking periods to other OTAs calendars as well, that would mean making fake reservations to compensate, right ? That could be an option…

Kind regards
    Samuel

Mary Evans
    Participant

“Export admin blocks” means that you may choose whether to add or do not add the blocked accommodations (via Bookings > Bookings Rules > Block Accommodations) to ical file of your accommodations. In other words, if you want to block the dates you added using Hotel Booking plugin on calendars of your OTAs (Airbnb, Booking com) you should enable this option.

If you unclick “Export admin blocks” in Accommodation > Settings > Calendars Synchronization, you would need to block the dates (blocked via Bookings > Bookings Rules > Block Accommodations, in Hotel Booking) manually for OTAs you sync calendars with.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.