Number of Guests Email Tag

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hi,

I have my site set for Adult and Child bookings. On the admin confirmation email I use the %reserved_rooms_details% tag to show the number of guests for the booking among other info. However, the number of guest it displays is the number of Adults rather than the total number of guests. Is there a tag that will display the total number of guests?

Cheers,
    Rob

p.s I hope you all had a good Christmas and New Year.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

Thanks for your question. First of all, you need to navigate to Accommodation > Settings> Gues Management and disable the Children parameter. Then the Adults will be turned into the Guests parameter.
    So you will need to go to Accommodation > Settings > Email Settings and edit the email template of the %reserved_rooms_details% tag to change ‘Adults:’ into ‘Guests:’. The tag of the value should remain the same %adults%.

Let me know if it is helpful.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Robert
    Participant

Thanks – I didn’t realise there was a template for the reserved room details. I have edited that and got what I need. Thank you for your help.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,

I’m happy to know I’ve managed to help you solve your question. You may also rate the Hotel Booking plugin by this link.
    Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any further questions.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.