Notification possibility per type of accommodation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Maurice Couwenberg
    Participant

Hello,

I like to use notifications to inform my cleaning crew for their work. I have 1 crew working at 1 location, another one at a different location. they are from different companies, so need different emails.
    The accommodation type makes the difference. How to configure this?

It seems that a notification is always valid for all my accommodation types and I can specify per accommodation type 2 dedicated messages, but not distinghuish sending them to other email addresses…..

Anyone ideas how i should configure this??

Maurice

Andre Flores

Hello Maurice,

Unfortunately, there is no option in Notifier add-on to send out notifications to different email addresses depending on the booked accommodation type. We do have such a feature request, however, it has not been popular to the date. I have added your up-vote to the request and we will continue collecting feedback from other users.
    Anyone else, who also needs this feature, feel free to let us know by commenting this topic.

Regards,
    Andre

AM Realty
    Participant

We also need this feature so please add my vote. Thanks!

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you for your up-vote, it has been counted.

Regards,
    Andre

Arsenije Vujovic
    Participant

+1 for this one from me.

Many thanks,
    Arsenije

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are happy to notify you that we have released a new version of the Notifier add-on 1.2.0 where you may now create different notifications for each Accommodation type individually. Thanks for collaboration. Feel free to rate the add-on here https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking-notifier/#reviews

best regards,
    J. Davis

AM Realty
    Participant

Great feature–thank you for adding it!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.