"No matches found" in Category when create taxonomy for posts

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Content Editor "No matches found" in Category when create taxonomy for posts

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Uli

Hello,

i have problems with customized Posts.
    I want to have some posts of one special categorie on my site by using motpress editor and “posts”.
    It always shows all posts from my site.. when i want to make a taxonomy and sort them by categorie it only shows “No matches found”. Whats the problem with this? I have about 20 categories..

please HELP me!!!

[cherry_posts posts_per_page=”10″ post_type=”post” taxonomy=”category” tax_operator=”IN” offset=”0″ order=”DESC” orderby=”date” post_status=”publish” ignore_sticky_posts=”yes” linked_title=”yes” linked_image=”yes” lightbox_image=”no” image_size=”thumbnail” content_type=”part” content_length=”55″ button_text=”mehr lesen” col_xs=”none” col_sm=”none” col_md=”none” col_lg=”none” template=”default.tmpl”]

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Uli,

Most likely you use Cherry theme with Cherry Integration addon. This addon adds its own Posts Grid element and it is not possible to filter the posts correctly. If you deactivate integration addon you’ll get default Posts Grid that allows to filter post types easily.

Best regards,
    John

Jacqueline Mallet
    Participant

Hello Support,

I am having a similar issue where when I add a Posts element to the page user your builder, when I select “Product tags” for type of taxonomy and then try to enter a term value (which I know for a fact exists in my system), it cannot find the term and the “No Matches Found” message in the dropdown there remains. Please help as to figure out why your Posts widget is not detecting or picking up Product tag term in the Terms dropdown there when I know for sure the product tag term exists.

Thanks!!

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Jacqueline Mallet.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jacqueline,

Could you specify the issue more detailed. Is your theme designed by Cherry? What Post type you want to filter by tags? is is Products provided by WooCommerce? Please provide more details about your situation.

Best regards,
    John

Brian K Sibanda
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Brian K Sibanda
    Participant

sorted, one of the above worked

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Thank you for notifying us.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.