This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by J. Davis 2 months, 4 weeks ago.
- May 14, 2019 at 2:14 pm #804528
I’m building a website with Divi, and I try to set up accommodations with Hotel Booking.
I’m face two problems:
– I have setted up Accommodation Types, Seasons, Rates, Services and Accommodations. However, when I’m on an accommodation type page and I check for availability (within the season’s range), I’m getting “No accommodations found” on the search result page. Am I missing something?
– I have everything up to date (WordPress, Divi, and all plugins), but when I try to activate “Hotel Booking & Divi Integration”, I get this message:
“Current WordPress version does not meet minimum requirements for Hotel Booking & Divi Integration.”
What should I do?
Thanks in advance.May 17, 2019 at 2:55 pm #805866
Thank you for your question.
– I’d recommend to check if there are any controversial booking rules added under Dashboard > Bookings > Booking Rules e.g min or max stay period, blocked accommodations, check in dates, etc.
You may enable Skip Search Results option withing settings of hotel booking plugin (Dashboard > Accommodation > Settings) and availability form will show available dates.
– Yes, we have replicated this issue and will do our best to fix the issue in the next update release as soon as it is possible.
We are sorry for temporary inconveniences.
J. DavisMay 21, 2019 at 11:44 am #807043
Thank you for the reply. Concerning Hotel Booking & Divi Integration, when will the issue be fixed? In the meantime, is there a solution for me to fully customize de Accommodation page ?
Thank you.May 21, 2019 at 9:15 pm #807271
We are working on fixing this right now. You will get a notification about new version soon.
You may follow this article to learn how to hide system blocks like calendar, gallery, form, etc. And then add them manually using Divi or shortcodes.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.