- This topic has 16 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 1 month ago by J. Davis.
- May 14, 2019 at 2:14 pm #804528Jérôme BoudartParticipant
I’m building a website with Divi, and I try to set up accommodations with Hotel Booking.
I’m face two problems:
– I have setted up Accommodation Types, Seasons, Rates, Services and Accommodations. However, when I’m on an accommodation type page and I check for availability (within the season’s range), I’m getting “No accommodations found” on the search result page. Am I missing something?
– I have everything up to date (WordPress, Divi, and all plugins), but when I try to activate “Hotel Booking & Divi Integration”, I get this message:
“Current WordPress version does not meet minimum requirements for Hotel Booking & Divi Integration.”
What should I do?
Thanks in advance.May 17, 2019 at 2:55 pm #805866J. DavisKeymaster
Thank you for your question.
– I’d recommend to check if there are any controversial booking rules added under Dashboard > Bookings > Booking Rules e.g min or max stay period, blocked accommodations, check in dates, etc.
You may enable Skip Search Results option withing settings of hotel booking plugin (Dashboard > Accommodation > Settings) and availability form will show available dates.
– Yes, we have replicated this issue and will do our best to fix the issue in the next update release as soon as it is possible.
We are sorry for temporary inconveniences.
J. DavisMay 21, 2019 at 11:44 am #807043Jérôme BoudartParticipant
Thank you for the reply. Concerning Hotel Booking & Divi Integration, when will the issue be fixed? In the meantime, is there a solution for me to fully customize de Accommodation page ?
Thank you.May 21, 2019 at 9:15 pm #807271J. DavisKeymaster
We are working on fixing this right now. You will get a notification about new version soon.
You may follow this article to learn how to hide system blocks like calendar, gallery, form, etc. And then add them manually using Divi or shortcodes.
J. DavisSeptember 24, 2019 at 12:07 pm #860414Ion MarchisParticipant
Everything worked fine until I removed some rooms. Then I started to receive this message: “No accommodations found from”.
I restored the deleted rooms, I also deleted and created new accommodations types. Nothing seems to work. What should I do?September 24, 2019 at 12:50 pm #860442Ion MarchisParticipant
solved. there was an issue with my season timeframe.June 12, 2020 at 7:46 pm #966195Ulick BaumannParticipant
I’m having this issue also. What was the problem with your seasons timeframe?June 12, 2020 at 7:50 pm #966198Ion MarchisParticipant
I don’t remember… but it was something stupid from my side. I think I have missed some dates. Like one season 1-30/06 and next one 15-30/07.June 15, 2020 at 6:29 am #966818Mary EvansParticipant
Thank you for sharing your experience!
As for the issue with no accommodations found during the search, we recommend having a close look at this guide to find out a possible reason.
Let us know if this was helpful.
M. EvansMay 3, 2021 at 12:19 pm #1115489Gailor FuentesParticipant
The link does not work, any solution for thisMay 5, 2021 at 11:13 pm #1116925Andre FloresModerator
I am sorry for the inconvenience, you will find detailed information in this article.
AndreMay 6, 2021 at 6:58 am #1117244Gailor FuentesParticipant
Thanks, the problem was in the seasons.May 7, 2021 at 1:06 am #1117546Andre FloresModerator
Great, thank you for letting us know, I am glad that the issue has been resolved.
It would be very much appreciated if you leave your positive feedback about the Hotel Booking plugin at: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#edd-reviews-respond.
Thank you in advance!
AndreSeptember 27, 2021 at 6:18 am #1191503Jacques BorstParticipant
I receive no accommodation found on all overlapping season dates!!! Please help.September 30, 2021 at 8:06 am #1193327Andre FloresModerator
Kindly provide me with your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard in a private reply, so I take a closer look at the issue.
Also specify exact seasons you are facing issues with.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.