No accommodations found

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Jérôme Boudart
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m building a website with Divi, and I try to set up accommodations with Hotel Booking.

I’m face two problems:

– I have setted up Accommodation Types, Seasons, Rates, Services and Accommodations. However, when I’m on an accommodation type page and I check for availability (within the season’s range), I’m getting “No accommodations found” on the search result page. Am I missing something?

– I have everything up to date (WordPress, Divi, and all plugins), but when I try to activate “Hotel Booking & Divi Integration”, I get this message:
    “Current WordPress version does not meet minimum requirements for Hotel Booking & Divi Integration.”
    What should I do?

Thanks in advance.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jérôme,

Thank you for your question.

– I’d recommend to check if there are any controversial booking rules added under Dashboard > Bookings > Booking Rules e.g min or max stay period, blocked accommodations, check in dates, etc.
    You may enable Skip Search Results option withing settings of hotel booking plugin (Dashboard > Accommodation > Settings) and availability form will show available dates.

– Yes, we have replicated this issue and will do our best to fix the issue in the next update release as soon as it is possible.
    We are sorry for temporary inconveniences.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Jérôme Boudart
    Participant

Hi,

Thank you for the reply. Concerning Hotel Booking & Divi Integration, when will the issue be fixed? In the meantime, is there a solution for me to fully customize de Accommodation page ?

Thank you.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Jérôme,

We are working on fixing this right now. You will get a notification about new version soon.

You may follow this article to learn how to hide system blocks like calendar, gallery, form, etc. And then add them manually using Divi or shortcodes.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Ion Marchis
    Participant

Hello,

Everything worked fine until I removed some rooms. Then I started to receive this message: “No accommodations found from”.

I restored the deleted rooms, I also deleted and created new accommodations types. Nothing seems to work. What should I do?

Ion Marchis
    Participant

solved. there was an issue with my season timeframe.

Ulick Baumann
    Participant

I’m having this issue also. What was the problem with your seasons timeframe?

Ion Marchis
    Participant

I don’t remember… but it was something stupid from my side. I think I have missed some dates. Like one season 1-30/06 and next one 15-30/07.

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

Thank you for sharing your experience!
    As for the issue with no accommodations found during the search, we recommend having a close look at this guide to find out a possible reason.
    Let us know if this was helpful.

Best Regards,
    M. Evans

Gailor Fuentes
    Participant

The link does not work, any solution for this

Andre Flores

Hello Gailor,

I am sorry for the inconvenience, you will find detailed information in this article.

Regards,
    Andre

Gailor Fuentes
    Participant

Thanks, the problem was in the seasons.

Andre Flores

Great, thank you for letting us know, I am glad that the issue has been resolved.
    It would be very much appreciated if you leave your positive feedback about the Hotel Booking plugin at: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#edd-reviews-respond.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Andre

Jacques Borst
    Participant

I receive no accommodation found on all overlapping season dates!!! Please help.

Andre Flores

Hello Jacques,

Kindly provide me with your website URL and temporary access to WordPress dashboard in a private reply, so I take a closer look at the issue.
    Also specify exact seasons you are facing issues with.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.