MultiLanguage Site

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Maciej Kaczor
    Participant

Hi friends,
    I’m working on multi-language site for my hostel.
    I’m using polylang in order to present English and Polish version to my customers.
    When I get to search for available dates, search results site[mphb_search_results] will come up as a site specified in general setting of the plugin, so essentially no matter if start my search in english or polish, search results page, booking and confirmation with paypal will switch over to polish which is my default language??
    Did anyone found a solution to this problem??
    If i search in english i would like english results and accordingly if i search in polish , polish results??
    Kind regard,Thanks a million

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello Maciej,

Thank you for reaching us out. I’ve checked Polylang settings and could not find a way to select translated accommodation type for translated rate. When I try to do this it changes accommodation type even for source (default) language. usually there should be available a translated rate for translated accommodation type and search results should show proper page then.

Actually Hotel Booking plugin has been tested with WPML plugins only and we confirm its 100% compatibility https://wpml.org/plugin/motopress/ Thus we recommend to use WPML for translating your content.

Best regards,
    John Davis

Karolina Lynch
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Karolina,

Polylang lite version is not enough to translate everything you need within Hotel Booking plugin as some needed features like string translation, etc. is possible in pro version only.
    Moreover Hotel Booking plugin has not been tested with Polylang yet so we’d recommend to use WPML solution to make your site with hotel Booking plugin multilingual.

best regards,
    John

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.