- This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 1 year, 4 months ago by Andre Flores.
- August 25, 2020 at 6:25 pm #995357Roger D GagnonParticipant
I am having a problem with the Visual Builder. All of a sudden the Visual Builder button is grayed out on every page even though it has a valid license key. I’ve updated, check and rechecked the license, updated to PHP 7.4. Nothing seems to enable the button.August 26, 2020 at 7:13 am #995492Mary EvansParticipant
Please, make sure to update the plugin to the latest version (3.0.6). Otherwise, deactivate & delete the outdated version, then install & activate the latest Content Editor version (3.0.6) via Plugins > Add New. All the data should remain intact.
M. EvansAugust 26, 2020 at 1:10 pm #995681Roger D GagnonParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.August 26, 2020 at 1:26 pm #995690Roger D GagnonParticipantThis reply has been marked as private.August 27, 2020 at 6:53 am #995932Mary EvansParticipant
1. If you installed Content Editor Lite via Plugins > Add New, there cannot be added a license. If you need to insert the license, you should download the latest Content Editor version from the account of the marketplace where you got it and replace it on your website.
In your case, we recommend leaving the Lite version since the license you got in 2015 year, does not have the updated 3.0.6 version for now.
2. The issue with the slider occurred after the recent WordPress update to v. 5.5. Currently, our developers are working on the issue, however, as a temporary solution, you may install and activate the Enable jQuery Migrate Helper plugin, it should help.
Let me know if it helped.
M. EvansSeptember 17, 2020 at 10:22 am #1006090ÉamonParticipant
I had the same problem. Tried deactivating, deleting, downloading and reinstalling 3.0.6, none of which worked.
Added the Enable jQuery Migrate Helper plugin, and that’s sorted it.
Now have a WordPress warning: CherryFramework/js/jquery.custom.admin.js: jQuery.fn.live() is deprecatedSeptember 18, 2020 at 6:09 am #1006443Andre FloresModerator
The issue should have been fixed in WordPress 5.5.1 version, make sure your WordPress engine is up-to-date and deactivate the jQuery Migrate Helper plugin, it should be no longer needed.
If the issue persists, activate the jQuery Migrate Helper plugin back and contact Cherry developers directly regarding the warning you have got.
AndreSeptember 21, 2020 at 10:15 am #1007406ÉamonParticipant
No, the site is on 5.5.1 and we still have the problem when the Enable jQuery Helper plugin is deactivated. I will follow it up with Cherry. Thanks.September 22, 2020 at 7:00 am #1007896Andre FloresModerator
Thank you for your feedback, it is much appreciated.
I hope Cherry developers will be able to help.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.