Motopress Page Builder Plugin Not Working

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Richard Davis
    Participant

Hi there,

I have a new issue with Motopress Page Builder which I never had before.

Basically, If I create a page and content using motopress page builder and update/save the page, if I try to go back and edit the page using motopress I just get the loading screen for motopress which never loads. If I remove all content and shortcode from editor and open motopress again, it opens no problem, so seems to get stuck when items have been added using motopress.

It never used to be like this and I don’t think there were any updates done recently.

Any thoughts?

Cheers,
    Richie

• This topic was modified 7 years, 7 months ago by Richard Davis.
    Richard Davis
    Participant

Following on from this – I think I have managed to narrow down the offending piece of shortcode created around a title element I added.

When the code has the following, motopress does not load in order to edit;

[mp_heading]
    <h1 style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 30px;”>Are you a business seeking SEO services, Link Building or Online Marketing help? </span></h1>
    <h1 style=”text-align: center;”><span style=”font-size: 24px;”>SEO Assist, based in Galway, would love to hear from you.</span></h1>
    [/mp_heading]

However if I replace the above, with something like the following, then motopress will load properly;

[mp_heading]
    <h2><span style=”font-size: 24px;”>Looking to reserve services or got any questions? For The Kids would love to hear from you.</span></h2>
    [/mp_heading]

Any thoughts on why this might be happening and how it could be solved?

Regards,
    Richard

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

MotoPress shortcode you provided seems to be valid and I managed to load WordPress Page Builder after adding it to the page locally and at our demo.
    I need to have a closer look at the issue. Could you submit a request providing admin login details and website URL?

Best regards,
    John

Richard Davis
    Participant

Thanks John,

I’ve submitted a request yesterday.

Regards,
    Richard.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Richard,

Thank you. Wait for our reply.

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.