Motopress Hotel not appearing in Dashboard in WordPress after Upload

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Motopress Hotel not appearing in Dashboard in WordPress after Upload

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    George
    Participant

Hi All,
    I followed the instructions per Motopress here: https://support.motopress.com/hc/en-us/articles/202661646-How-to-install-MotoPress-Plugin

When I get to the following section, I do not see the “Motopress section in the left bottom corner” despite having loaded and activating it:
    –After the plugin installation you should click on the Activate Plugin button.
    You’ll see MotoPress section in the left bottom corner of your WordPress menu.
    Go to the License section.–

But, again, I do not see the Motopress section in that corner. I assume I need to input my License to make the plugin work but again I can’t even get to the point of inputting that info. Can someone assist please? Thanks.

Geo

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi George,

The instruction that you linked is for MotoPress Content Editor. When you install and activate the MotoPress Hotel Booking plugin, the two tabs appear in the WP menu on your left: Accommodation and Bookings. You can see the installation process for the plugin here. If you need us to assist with the installation, submit a ticket and we will help.

George
    Participant

Thanks Stacy! Appreciate your reply.
    Cheers, G

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.