MotoPress content editor multiple galleries on one page

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Content Editor MotoPress content editor multiple galleries on one page

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    JohnA

Hi guys,

maybe you can help me a bit? I have WordPress page and 10 photo galleries on it added with MP content editor.

Now when I click a photo from any gallery, overlay window opens and it allows to scroll images in ALL galleries (200 images). What I want to achieve – clicking on the image from gallery allows only to view that gallery images.

In other words: we hame Apples and Cars, in separate galleries, but on the same Page. I want allow users to view Apples only if they click on Apples gallery, and Cars only if user clicks on Cars gallery. (Now: if I click Apples I can click next image and view Apples, Cars, etc.)

Maybe I can add galleryID somewhere and that will work as I want?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi John,

We need more details to understand the issue. Could you specify what exactly gallery you use? Do you use slider or grid gallery? What version of plugin you use? Screenshots and examples are appreciated.

Best regards,
    John

JohnA
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi John,

Thank you for your notice. We’ve managed to replicate the issue. We’ll do our best to fix it in the next version. We are really sorry for temporary inconveniences.

Best regards,
    John

JohnA

Thank you, will be waiting for the update. Have a nice day!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.