Minimum advance reservation

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Levack
    Participant

Trying to block the current day only so the user cannot book same day but next day is available. Whenever I set minimum advance reservation to one it blocks the next day.

I do not see any conflict with any rules and we don’t have much going on yet. Clock is set to local time.

Fresh install on staging site as we update site so easier to check with no actual bookings. Client is entering off season so we have some time to resolve, but would like to get it fixed. I will send login info privately in next message.

Thomas Levack
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    Patricia Llonch
    Participant

I would also very much like to know how to block the current day only…

J. Davis
    Keymaster

I’ve just tested Minimum Advanced reservation of 1 night and it works correctly – it blocked today’s date. Could you submit a ticket referring to the current topic so we will be able to check it and try to replicate it locally?

Thomas Levack
    Participant

Well, that is confusing. I have just checked calendars on multiple computers and it is always showing today and tomorrow blocked out. i will start a ticket.

Thomas Levack
    Participant

I am not really getting anywhere with my ticket. I am not sure I have explained my issue because we still see issue on multiple computers in multiple locations. Whenever we set the minimum advanced reservation rule to 1 day, it blocks out the current calendar date as well as the following day. Something is causing a conflict and would really appreciate some assistance.

https://youtu.be/VCEt6ywTPpQ
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for submitting a ticket and for recording a video. I’ve assigned your ticket to my account and asked some additional questions. Please check your inbox and answer me. I am sorry for the temporary inconvenience.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.