Minimum advance Blocking 2 days when set to 1

• This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 months ago by Thomas Levack.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Thomas Levack
    Participant

Client has minimum advanced blocking set to 1 day, but it is blocking 2 days. I’ve check all other rules and nothing else seems to be causing this.

1. Does 1 day count as the current day to allow bookings for the following day or does 1 day block the next full day?

CLient only wants to block users from booking on the current day, but we don’t seem to be able to set that up anymore.

Thanks
    T

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your question. I’ve just tested it locally and found that the minimum advance reservation blocks the current day when you configure it for 1 day. Could you please provide your site to check how it works there?

best regards,
    John Davis

Thomas Levack
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Thomas,

Thanks for your reply. I’ve checked the form on the home page and the nearest date for check-in is June 23 and so it seems to work correctly because today is June 22 and there is a booking rule applied for a Minimum advance reservation of 1 night.

best regards,
    John Davis

Thomas Levack
    Participant

The date you can select is correct, but if you search it does not show units that are available. If we set the minimum advance to 0 then any available units are there. It’s kind of hard to check right now as they are in the busiest time of the month.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.