Maximum Services Glitch

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Robert
    Participant

Hi,

On the services page there is an issue when trying to set Maximum to unlimited. If you leave the Maximum field empty it then defaults to a “0” upon update. When a customer then tries to select the number for that service at checkout you can only choose the minimum amount – it will not let the customer increase the amount.

This can be worked around by inputting a high Maximum value. Just wanted to raise this as a glitch and hopefully it is easy to fix.

Cheers,
    Rob

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Robert,
    I’ve tested it locally and could not replicate the issue. Once I remove a valid and save the changes the fields remain empty and the unlimited option works correctly on the front end. Please try updating the plugin to the latest version and check it again.

Robert
    Participant

Hi, thanks for getting back to me. I have the latest versions installed. Whenever i try to put maximum to empty then after update it always puts a zero in the field. The front end then doesnt allow me to increase the number for that service on the booking confirmation page.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Perhaps the issue is caused by a conflict with a third-party plugin. You may try to disable the third-party plugins one by one and so you will find the one that causes an issue.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.