Manually book dates

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Frederick Hollinger
    Participant

How can I do manual bookings or block off dates? The Booking Rules don’t work and the documentation says there’s a “Booking –> Add new booking” option but I don’t see it.

Getting very frustrated!

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Frederick,

Thank you for your question and accept apologies for confusion. You can block off the dates for certain accommodation type or even single accommodation since 2.3.0 version update. Please make sure you updated plugin and navigate to Bookings>Booking Rules to set it up.
    As for adding booking at back-end so this feature is not available at the moment since we released multiple bookings feature. It requires adjustments as it was available when single booking was possible only. At the moment you can book a room at front-end if somebody asked you. If there is payment confirmation mode activated at your site then you may not complete the payment and change status of unfinished order to Complete from the back-end.

Best regards,
    John

Lagoon Beach Resort
    Participant

I was looking for the option to create manual bookings from the back-end, and found this post. It’s disappointing that you removed this feature.

When will you return this option? Guests at our hotel would sometimes call us directly as they prefer to book over the phone, so we should be given an easy option to create bookings from the backend.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thank you for your request. It’s been added to our features list. Currently we are working at request of higher priority so we’ll notify you once we get any news on this.

At the moment you can create booking at front-end. When you guests call you on the phone you can make all the steps at front-end except completing the payment. Instead – you should go to Dashboard>Bookings and change status of payment and booking to complete. That’s it.

We are sorry for temporary inconveniences.

Best regards,
    John

Paul Fineran
    Participant

Hi,

This would be a really good feature to have back, we too want to add bookings manually, as clients do often call by phone!

Thanks in anticipation,

Paul.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

Thank you for your feedback. I guess it will be released in one of the nearest updates. We’ll notify you here once it is available.

best regards,
    John

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi,

We are happy to announce that a new version of MotoPress Hotel Booking (2.7.0) has just been released. Make sure to update the plugin to use all the new features.
    Now it is possible to add bookings manually in the Bookings tab > All Bookings.
    Thank you for helping us make the plugin better.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.