- This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 7 months ago by J. Davis.
- February 15, 2016 at 12:08 am #249888Megan TimmParticipant
I have the pro version of motopress and I’m trying to make the slider run the full width of the page. Instead, there is no option for it and there is a white boarder around each picture and then there is about another inch on each side of the slider where I can see the background color.
MeganFebruary 15, 2016 at 2:34 pm #250213J. DavisKeymaster
- There is full width option available in Slider settings https://motopress.com/documentation/wordpress/plugins/slider/getting-started/slider-settings/
- Most likely you have added a background color to your slides. You can see on how to apply a slider background here https://motopress.com/documentation/wordpress/plugins/slider/getting-started/how-to-add-a-background-to-a-slide/
You can also submit a request to our support team in case you still have difficulties.
February 15, 2016 at 3:29 pm #250267Megan TimmParticipant
- This reply was modified 6 years, 7 months ago by J. Davis.
Thanks for your reply. Am I missing something because I don’t have the same slider settings form as displayed on that link that you sent me. When I drop a picture in, a little pop-up window appears that says “settings” but it looks nothing like what your link shows. Instead, the only few options that exist are to choose images and size and a few others, but nothing like what you stated.February 16, 2016 at 8:36 am #250652J. DavisKeymaster
Most likely you use simple Slider object that is build into MotoPress Content Editor. We have another independent plugin called MotoPress Slider and you created this topic for this plugin instead of Content Editor.
We would recommend to us MotoPress Slider if you need advanced features, like full width, text, buttons, videos, etc. You can try it for free https://wordpress.org/plugins/motopress-slider-lite/
If you like it you can get its Pro version where visual Style Editor is available.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.