Limit Order Times

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author
    David Ligon
    Participant

How can the time of day that one can orders be limited? Our restaurant is not open 24 hours, so being able to order during our closed times needs to be turned off or disabled? Is this possible?

• This topic was modified 7 years, 1 month ago by David Ligon.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hello David,

You can indicate your working hours at your website so your visitors could see it. Unfortunately there is no possibility to stop receiving orders but we’ll keep your request in mind. Thank you for your idea.

Best regards,
    John

Christiane

Hello,
    Since this entry is from february, is there already a solution for this issue? Or is there an extension coming, which gives the opportunity to disable orders outside the opening times?

Stacy Lind
    Keymaster

Hi Christine,

We are on the stage of gathering feedback from our users. Thank you for your inquiry – the priority of this feature will increase.
    We will let you know as soon as we add this feature in our further updates.

Best regards,
    Stacy Lind

Muz Hasan
    Participant

It’s Feb 2019 now, any sign of this feature? plus posted request to choose a delivery day, as I want to take orders in advance.
    Thank you

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Muz,

Thank you for your question. Both features has not been processed yet. We will update the topic when we have any news though.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Vipul Kumar
    Participant

Hello, I have just started using this plug in. I definite need a feature to setup an Order Date selection option for my customer, so that I can take advance orders.

We run a business where we publish menus for select dates and customers order on a pre defined date options.

Can I have this feature please ??
    Regards/ VK
    https://fingersareforburning.com

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Vipul,

This feature has not been developed yet. We have added your vote to the task and so increased its priority.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Vipul Kumar
    Participant

Hey Davis, I got some time yesterday and I developed an order date setting up (From extension setting) and selection (from checkout page).
    My upgraded code also shows Order date in Success page as well as in Order lust menu if the plug in.
    It works great now. If any fellow members wants this in their installation We can work this out. You can also carry it back in the plugin. It was some 10 hrs job.
    I can share some screen shots if you want. This reply here doesn’t allow me to share pictures looks like.

Few Next things I will do are
    1) to add a Stripe checkout.
    2) add a feature to mark a menu item Sold out or enable / disable is availability.

Also, it doesn’t have an option for any discount coupon etc .. are you guys building it or is it there in you laundry list??
    Regards and happy to collaborate
    / VK

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Vipul,

Thanks for your reply. You did a good job indeed. You may upload your work to a private GitHub repository and share it with user mototeam so our developers will take a look at it.

best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.