Limit availability service

• This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Caroline Wijn
    Participant

With an accommodation (camper) booking customer can also book a service (luggage trailer). There are 5 accommodations, however there is only 1 trailer (which can already be booked by another customer). Is there a way to block the availability of the trailer/service on certain dates (by administrator), so that customer cannot book it?

UPR
    Participant

Good point Caroline. We would be interested in an ‘inventory management’ for services as well.

+1

Andre Flores

Hello there,

Thank you for your suggestions, we do have such a feature request, however, it has not been quite popular so far. If there are more similar requests from other users, we will consider implementing this option for one of the plugin future updates.

Regards,
    Andre

Caroline Wijn
    Participant

Would be great to have this feature. The only workaround I can figure out now, is to add this trailer to the accommodations. But it will then also appear in the search results, which I found looking odd and moreover confusing.

Andre Flores

Hello Caroline,

Yes, I am following your concerns. Thank you again for your comments, I will make sure to pass them to our developers.

Regards,
    Andre

Caroline Wijn
    Participant

Any progress on this feature request?

I have added the luggage trailer to the accommodations, but then it always appears first on the search results page (because it is cheapest I can imagine), which I find quite disturbing. The most important thing my client is hiring out (accommodation = camper) should appear first. Cannot find the workaround for that yet.

Andre Flores

Hello Caroline,

We are still collecting a feedback from our users and honestly the feature has not been quite popular to the date.
    As for your case you may try re-ordering your search results using one of the available ordering options in the shortcode: https://prnt.sc/116bzbw.
    E.g. try setting ordering to ascending, as it is descending by default: [mphb_search_results order="ASC"]

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.