I paid for a membership on this site and received no links

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking I paid for a membership on this site and received no links

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Moto Master
    Participant

I paid for a membership on this site and received no links. Support tells me I need to wait hours. I can write the code I need myself in that time.

I am not happy at all. I have asked for a refund since no product was provided.

Andre Flores

Hello Brian,

As far as I know the issue has been resolve and you have got access to all the products within Membership, let me know if you need further assistance.

Regards,
    Andre

Moto Master
    Participant

Thanks for the help. Apologies for my frustration. I’m under a lot of pressure atm.

Andre Flores

No worries at all, I am glad I could help.

Regards,
    Andre

Rajasekhar Venkataraman
    Participant

I had paid the annual membership which is still current. But all on sudden I was not able to download anything from January onwards. Initially, I thought it as some temporary problem. Then I wanted to update/download a plugin urgently and that was the time I reported this continuing problem. But absolutely no help while my membership is still current. Very disappointing experience having paid the annual membership.

Valeriia Bavykina

Hello Rajasekhar!

Thank you for letting us know about the issue. Since you’ve canceled the renewal of your membership subscription, the member status has been changed. I’ve already switched it back to active, so you can download desired products without trouble. We are sorry for this inconvenience.Your member benefits will continue until the expiration date.

Note: now you it is possible to get Lifetime Membership and forget about renewals and subscriptions. Purchase once and download products whenever you need https://motopress.com/membership/

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.