It is possible to book only some type of services?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking It is possible to book only some type of services?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Matej Šandor
    Participant

I want to ask if it is possible to order only a certain service? We are a wine company that also provides accommodation. I have created a website where there are rooms and everything works like me. I have created services and in those services I have 5 different types of wine tastings. If someone is booking accommodation, they can check and choose the type of wine tasting that will be credited to their total account – it all works. But I would need to be able to book wine tastings separately without the need for accommodation?

Thank you for the answers

Andre Flores

Hello Matej,

Unfortunately, there is no option to sell services separately from accommodation. As an option you may add them to existing bookings by editing them in your dashboard. You may add some simple contact form on the website, so your guests could request the type of wine tasting, which will be then added to their booking by admin.
    Alternatively, you may sell this type of services as products via WooCommerce, however, they will not be related to the Hotel Booking bookings.

Regards,
    Andre

Matej Šandor
    Participant

Thank you for your response. If I sell services via woocommerce, the sold services will also be displayed in the calendar hotel booking?

Andre Flores

Hello Matej,

Unfortunately, no. As I have mentioned in the previous reply such services will not be related to the Hotel Booking, therefore will not be displayed in the calendar – selling services via WooCommerce is just one of the options.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.