Is there a way to use booking system only for checkout?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Is there a way to use booking system only for checkout?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Ciaran Connolly
    Participant

Hi, I am using Elementor as a page builder and have purchased the Hotel Booking plugin. The site I am building has a very custom design and therefore I am building all of my pages through Elementor and overwriting the theme’s styling (Astra theme). However I cannot style any of my accommodation/hotel booking widgets according to my design. I am wondering if it is possible to just use the booking system for checkout and date check purposes only instead of having to create every property through the plugin and have inconsistent styling. I do not have time within my time frame to start adding custom css.

Thanks

Mary Evans
    Participant

Hello,

In order to use the search form with check-in/out dates, you would need to have accommodation types with generated accommodation(s), season(s) and rates. If one of them is not set up, then the plugin does not know the renting period and the price, so such accommodation types are considered unavailable.

The integration addon with Elementor only enables adding all MotoPress Hotel Booking shortcodes and widgets via Elementor, but it is not possible to style them. The shortcode cannot be styled in Elementor.

Best Regards,
    Mary Evans

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.