Is it possible to show blocked check-in date as red on calendar ?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking Is it possible to show blocked check-in date as red on calendar ?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Hugo Scarzella
    Participant

Hi,

I set a check-in rule in the booking rules section, customer cannot check-in on friday, saturday and sunday. It is working as intended, customers cannot check in on those days on the “mphb_availability” but the blocked check-in date still appears as green on my “mphb_availability_calendar” calendar.

Is there a way to display blocked check in date as red on the “mphb_availability_calendar” calendar ?

Thank you!

Hugo Scarzella
    Participant

I found a solution if it can help anyone, I selected the 5th td with this css selector : #mphb-calendar .datepick-month td:nth-of-type(5) .mphb-available-date {}.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Hugo,

Thanks for your question. I would not recommend to mark the dates when check-in is not allowed in red color in the Availability Calendar. The visitors of your site may think that stay-in is not allowed on those dates. The availability calendar shows only booked or blocked (for stay-in) dates in red color.

Best regards,
    J. Davis

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.