Info for the search result page

• This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 3 years ago by Andre Flores.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Fenton Shoemake
    Participant

SInce my theme isn’t styling the search results page the way I would like, am searching through the PHP pages to find the class for the text, “Select from available accommodations.”, so I can style them myself.

A little direction in finding out which PHP file has this on it, would be very much appreciated.

Also. Which PHP page or pages, would I find the classes for the text on the search results page so, I can manually style them as well.

Definitely would save me a little time and get this project completed for my customer.

Thanks,

Fenton

Andre Flores

Hello Fenton,

The code is located in the room-content.php and results-info.php files under /wp-content/plugins/motopress-hotel-booking/templates/shortcodes/search-results/ directory, you may copy both files to the /wp-content/themes/your-theme/hotel-booking/shortcodes/search-results/ directory and perform necessary changes to the code in them.

Regards,
    Andre

Fenton Shoemake
    Participant

Thanks for the info. Andre!!!

Andre Flores

Hello Fenton,

You are most welcome 🙂
    If you have not had a chance yet, it would be very much appreciated if you leave your positive feedback about the Hotel Booking plugin at: https://motopress.com/products/hotel-booking/#edd-reviews-respond.

Thank you in advance!

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.