Image Centering and Column Settings

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Lee Firth
    Participant

I have installed MotoPress editor on a new website and it doesn’t seem to behave like one of my other sites.

Issue 1.

I have placed an image and set the “Alignment” setting to centre but it doesn’t centre the image. It makes no difference if it is left right or centre it remains aligned to the left.

Issue 2

The column and inner column “settings” tab is greyed out and inaccessible. I can’t edit anything.

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

1. Make sure you use latest version of plugin. Currently it is 2.0.2 or 2.0.3. Also you theme styles may affect the image object so you can submit a request providing admin login data. I’ll check that for you.
    2. There are no Settings available for Columns that’s why we disabled this tab. You can just style it visually as well as rows. All available settings may be found at Row properties.

Best regards,
    John

Lee Firth
    This reply has been marked as private.
    J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Lee,

I’ve edited theme style img{display:block;} into img{display:initial;} and alignment is functioning properly. You can check it.

Best regards,
    John

Lee Firth

Excellent, that fixed it thanks.

francis dignam
    Participant

I have the same problem I just got motopress the first thing i did was place picture and it will not center, using on emmet theme, iv looks at most the setting for hrs and still not fixed,

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Francis,

That’s rather strange that you faced it with Emmet theme. Probably some plugin styling caused the issue with image alignment. Could you submit a request providing admin access and WordPress URL?

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.