How to set min-night rule expire specificly at the end of the season

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking How to set min-night rule expire specificly at the end of the season

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Jean Claude Chiementin
    Participant

I have a season that start the 4th december and ends the 8th december.

I setted min night rules = 3 nights.

So if the customer set check-in date=4th dec. he can choose the check-out date from the 7th dec, but if he will choose the 6th december he can choose the check-out date from 9th dec.

I would the min night rules will expire specificly at the end season’s date.
    So if the season ends the 8th dec and the customer choose check-in date= 6th dec it can book the room until the 8th december or more.

So if check-in date/end season date period is lower of min-night rule value, check-out date available is equal to end season’s date.

Andre Flores

Hello Jean

Unfortunately, there is no such possibility, as booking rules are applied according to the number of nights, so if your guests checks in on December 6th, he will be able to check out on December 9th, as it is exactly three nights. Regardless of what date the season ends on, your guests are able to check-in the same day somebody else checks out – December 9th in this case.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.