How to resend customer approved booking email

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Ashleigh Bamford
    Participant

Hi there,
    A customer hasn’t received their approved booking email. How can I resend this to them? I can’t find this information anywhere?
    Cheers

Andre Flores

Hello Ashleigh,

The feature is available in the Hotel Booking plugin starting from v. 3.9.3. You should open the booking in question and use the “Resend Email” button at the right: https://prnt.sc/1d36ea9.

Regards,
    Andre

Vasyl Melnychuk
    Participant

Hello Andre,

I have a similar question, but in my case the “resend email” button doesn’t work. It shows message “Confirmation email has been sent to customer” but nothing was sent. Tested on different bookings and emails. Plugin version is 3.9.5. Any ideas?

BR,
    Vasyl

Vasyl Melnychuk
    Participant

UPDATE: found the issue: confirmations emails were disabled in plugin settings. But that should be fixed as I don’t want users to receive the emails automatically when they make the booking, but still be able to send emails manually. The “resend email” button should work regardless the setting of automatically sent emails.

Andre Flores

Hello Vasyl,

Thank you for the update. I have passed this information to our developers, once I receive any feedback from them, I will immediately let you know.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.