How to prevent overlapping seasons with different rules?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking How to prevent overlapping seasons with different rules?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Darryl Ebbatson
    Participant

Hi
    I am having issues working out how to prevent a booking which allows 2-7 day stay overlapping into a season where you can only book Sat – Sat.

I have a season from 8th July to 27th August where you can only book Saturday to Saturday and this works fine. I also have a season from 24th June to 7th July where you can check in on any day and book 2-7 days.

I have had people successfully booking across the 2 seasons e.g. Thu 6th July to 10th July whereas I want them to not be able to book beyond the start of the next season. I cannot restrict check out days in the previous season as they would then not be able to book in that week at all.

Can you explain how I can achieve this as I am stuck!

many thanks

Darryl

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Darryl,

Thanks for contacting us. The booking rules depend on the check-in date. Since the check-in date is a part of the season where any day can be selected as a check-out it populates on another season.
    If you wish to disable the check-out from July 8 then you may navigate to Bookings > Booking Rules and add a Block Accommodation rule that does not allow Check-Out from July 9 to July 14. You may also add the same rule for the dates from July 16 to July 21 if there is no maximum stay rule enabled.

best regards,
    John Davis

Darryl Ebbatson
    Participant

Sorry for the late reply but thanks for that!

regards

Darryl

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.