How to deactivate “content editor” on one page only

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Content Editor How to deactivate “content editor” on one page only

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alex Boschmans
    Participant

Hello, I’ve got a client who entered a lot of information on the classic page, instead of updating via the visual builder page.

Somehow, he managed to get it shown instead of the visual content. But since I upgraded the site for him to wordpress 5.6 and tested the visual editor on the page, the old ‘visual builder’ content shows up again.

Can I deactivate just for this page the visual builder so that the information in the classic is shown ? And how do I do this ?

Or do I copy everything over ?

Andre Flores

Hello Alex,

Unfortunately, there is no way to deactivate the editor on one specific page only. However, you may copy over all the content of that page and paste it to another page with the classic editor, this should help.

Regards,
    Andre

Alex Boschmans
    Participant

Hello Andre,

Thanks for you answer. In the end, I did as you suggested. It was easy enough to copy/paste parts the content using 2 browser windows on the site, and just doing some layout to it.

Thanks !

Andre Flores

Hello Alex,

Great, you are most welcome, I am glad I could help.
    It would be much appreciated if you leave your positive feedback about the Content Editor plugin at: https://motopress.com/products/content-editor/#edd-reviews-respond.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
    Andre

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.