How to customize the modele of Front page for Artwork theme ?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Themes Artwork How to customize the modele of Front page for Artwork theme ?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Antoine

Hello,

There no instruction in your documentation for ArtWork theme about the page modele.

If the Landing Page modele propose a way to add content (that works) the modele of frontpage doesn’t allow to changes images & texts.

There’s an alert about “no content section” in creating a new page with the modele, BUT the preview show original articles of the dumb-content imported.

Thanks

Antoine

Ok I just discover the modele presents WORKS in the Works Section of WP Admin (if there’s not, it shows Works -coming from where ?- dummy exemple generated)

But, is there a way to customize this page, and first of all, the header with the name of the site (who displays basic informations) ?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Antoine,

There are ArtWork items output at the Front Page of the theme. If there is no ArtWork item available the theme outputs dummy content that can not be edited. You should simply go to ArtWorks > Add new and add your items (posts). Do not forget to add featured Image to ArtWork post type to see it on background at the front page.

Best regards,
    John

Shelly

Hello,
    I’m trying to customize the front page of my website but I do not know where to do so. I see no ArtWorks module on my dashboard. How do I do this?

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Shelly,

Make sure you installed and activated Artwork Theme. Also check if Artwork Theme Engine plugin is installed. This plugin is integrated into theme. You can also download it here

Best regards,
    John

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.