How to create different seasons with overlapping (the same) periods?

Free and Premium WordPress Plugins & Themes Forums WordPress Plugins Hotel Booking How to create different seasons with overlapping (the same) periods?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Werni Zelli
    Participant

Hello,

I’ve a question regarding the Hotel Booking plugin;

How to make it possible to (after creating 3 different seasons) give these seasons overlapping dates?

This is the case:
    I want to use these seasons and labelled them as:

– 7 days Fullweek package -> starts from monday to monday (season 1) – Period: 1th of June 2024 / 1th of October 2024

– 5 days Midweek package -> starts from monday to friday (season 2) – Period: 1th of June 2024 / 1th of October 2024

– 3 days Long weekend – > starts from friday to monday (season 3) – Period: 1th of June 2024 / 1th of October 2024

I want to offer them during the same period, so e.g. on the calendar if a user selects: Check-in: mo. 10th June, have possibility to choose between the check-out dates;

– after 7 days (fullweek)
    – after 5 days (midweek)
    – after 3 days (longweekend)

Now i noticed in the wp-admin on the booking rules part that only the rule in the top will appear
    on the calendar.

My question; How to make multiple seasons with different configured booking rules visible on the same check-in date
    on the calendar in the frontend? Or is there another way to realize this?

Thanks in advance for your support!

Wer

J. Davis
    Keymaster

Hi Werni,
    Try to follow the steps below:

1. Create seasons
    – Midweek: 1th of June 2024 / 1th of October 2024 | Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    – Weekend: 1th of June 2024 / 1th of October 2024 | Friday, Saturday, Sunday

2. edit Rate and add both seasons to the rate. You will need to enable the variable prices for 4 and 7-night stays for both seasons.
    https://prnt.sc/OIY9SUbpObeu

3. go to Bookings > Bookings rules and add the following rules:

– Check-in Days:
    Friday – Weekend
    Monday – midweek

– Check-out Days:
    Monday, Friday – Weekend, Midweek

Maximum Stay:
    3 nights – Weekend
    7 nights – Midweek

https://prnt.sc/Lw9xL9Z1hdN5

You can check the calendar on the page

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.